Our real estate department understands the complexities of today’s rapidly changing legal and financial environment. We are experienced in title examination, preparation of real estate documents, title insurance review and issuance and preparation of commercial loan documents secured by real estate. We represent sellers, buyers, developers, realtors and lenders in real estate transactions.
Fisher & Sauls represents many financial institutions in connection with commercial real estate lending. We have a wide range of experience, ranging from acquisition loans to real estate developement loans.
Our real estate lawyers also work with lawyers in other areas of the firm’s practice, assisting tax and securities lawyers in representing developers and syndicates; advising in estate and probate matters; and participating in litigation involving such matters as contract disputes, mortgages, construction lien foreclosures, condemnation suits and joint ventures.
We represent clients in real estate transactions such as:
- Residential and commercial sales and purchases.
- Acquisition and documentation of real estate financing.
- Commercial and residential leasing agreements.
- Tax-free exchanges of real estate.
- Landlord & tenant disputes.
- Condominium development and regulatory filings.
- Counseling condominium and community associations.
- Real estate investment, limited partnerships and joint ventures.
- Zoning, land use regulation, variances and development.