Corporate and Business Law
Together the lawyers in our Corporate Department have an MBA, a Masters of Laws (LLM) in Taxation, and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, as well as more than 80 years combined legal experience. We offer counseling and services to corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, and other businesses of all sizes (from solo practices to operations with numerous employees), of all values, and in all stages of the business lifecycle. Whether you are thinking about starting a business, have been operating your business for a long time, or are ready to wrap up your business, we can assist you every step of the way.
We counsel to privately-held and public corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, non-profits, and other forms of organizations. Our clients include manufacturers, retailers, service industries, and family businesses in almost every sector of the economy.
Fisher & Sauls is proud to offer to its clients the opportunity to participate in our “Corporate Services Program,” a system of annual maintenance of a corporation’s books, minutes, meetings, and reports. Our attorneys will ensure that your annual corporate filings and other important documents are kept current and compliant with current laws – allowing you to focus on running on your business.
We handle a broad range of business matters, such as:
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Formation and Governance of Limited and General Partnerships, Professional Associations, Limited Liability Companies, and Joint Ventures
- Business Plan Development, Review, and Counsel
- Choice of Business Entity
- Operating Agreements and Partnership Agreements
- Agreements Governing Stockholder Relationships, Stock Options and Voting Trusts
- Corporate Record-Keeping and Licensure Compliance
- Regulatory Filings for Business Entities, UCC Security Interests, Trademarks and Copyright
- Risk Management Counsel
- Operational Policies and Procedures Compliance Development, Review, and Counsel
- Contracts (drafting, negotiation, and review)
- Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements
- Creation of Family Limited Partnerships
- Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements
- Commercial Lease Review and Negotiation
- Licensing and Distribution Agreements.