Lindsey D. Lamb
Areas of Practice
Real Estate, Banking and Commercial Finance.
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law;
- Master of Business Administration Stetson University;
- B.A. Finance: University of Florida
Bar Memberships and Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association (Sections: Real Property Probate and Trust Law)
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Past Chair of Clearwater Bar Association Legal Eagles Tutoring Committee
Civic Activities – Past and Present
- Junior League of St. Petersburg
- Community Outreach Committee Member 2011
- Co-chair Elect – Membership Development Committee 2012
- Co-chair – Membership Development Committee 2013
- Board of Directors: Nominating Chair 2014-2015
- Placement Advisor 2015-2016
- Board of Directors: Membership Vice President 2016-2017
Great Explorations Children’s Museum – Great Extravaganza Committee Member
Shorecrest Preparatory School- Shorecrest Community Association President 2017-2018, Shorecrest Community Association Vice President 2016-2017, Gift Drive Volunteer, Annual Fund Volunteer, Parent Ambassador
A life-long resident of Pinellas County, Ms. Lamb earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Finance from the University of Florida. Ms. Lamb went on to earn her Juris Doctor and Masters in Business Administration from Stetson University. Upon graduation from Law School, Ms. Lamb was awarded the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award in recognition of her commitment to public service.
She now focuses her practice primarily in the areas of real estate, banking, and commercial finance. Prior to joining Fisher & Sauls in 2018, Ms. Lamb practiced in-house for a national title underwriter and has also represented large, national banks in areas related to real estate, foreclosure, and title.
Ms. Lamb enjoys serving her community through remaining active in the St. Petersburg Bar Association, the Junior League of St. Petersburg, and Shorecrest Preparatory School. She spends her free time boating with her husband and three sons.