John M. Hamilton, III
Areas of Practice
Real Estate, Business and Corporate Law.
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law;
- Master of Business Administration Stetson University;
- B.A. Political Science: University of South Florida
Bar Memberships and Affiliations
Florida Bar Association (Sections: Real Property Probate and Trust Law; Young Lawyers Division) St. Petersburg Bar Association (Young Lawyers).
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce – Young Professionals
- Kiwanis Club of St. Petersburg – Past President
- North East Little League – Past Board Member
- Suncoast Tiger Bay Club
- Community Law Program
- St. Petersburg College – Adjunct Professor
Mr. Hamilton is a Tampa Bay native who has lived in the city of St. Petersburg for most of his life. He loves his community and tried to support any good cause within it. His areas of focus are landlord/tenant primarily representing corporate landlords, eminent domain, real property, entity formation, business counsel and litigation. Mr. Hamilton is married and has two children.