John M. Hamilton, III
Areas of Practice
Real Estate, Business and Corporate Law.
- J.D. Stetson University College of Law;
- Master of Business Administration Stetson University;
- B.A. Political Science: University of South Florida
Bar Memberships and Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association (Sections: Real Property Probate and Trust Law; Young Lawyers Division)
- St. Petersburg Bar Association (Young Lawyers; Past Chairman of the Pro Bono Committee)
- Kiwanis Club of St. Petersburg – Past President; Chair of Education Committee
- Community Law Program, Inc. – Monthly Pro Bono Clinic; 2008 to Present
- Suncoast Tiger Bay Club
- St. Petersburg College – Adjunct Professor; Legal/Business of MIRA; 2011 – 2017
- Lutheran Church of the Cross Day School – Board Member
- St. Petersburg Warehouse Arts District, Inc.(WADA) – Education Committee
- University of South Florida/USF Foundation, Inc. – Town and Gown
- North East Little League – Past Board Member
- Northeast Raiders – Coach
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce – Young Professionals
- Florida Bar/Young Lawyers Division; FEMA Disaster Legal Services; 2017 to Present
- Board member of the Community Law Program
John Hamilton is a Tampa Bay native and has lived in the city of St. Petersburg for most of his life. Mr. Hamilton is an attorney practicing in the Real Estate, Business and Corporate law areas of Fisher & Sauls, P.A. Prior to joining Fisher & Sauls in 2012, Mr. Hamilton was in private practice. Mr. Hamilton also served as an Adjunct Professor at St. Petersburg College from 2011 to 2017.
Mr. Hamilton’s special interests include promoting the growth of our community through local business, educational, charitable and sports organizations. Mr. Hamilton also regularly volunteers his time to deliver Meals on Wheels, and provides pro bono legal services through the Community Law Program in St. Petersburg.
Mr. Hamilton is married and has two children. During his free time, Mr. Hamilton enjoys fishing and playing soccer, and is an avid fan of the Tampa Bay Rowdies, Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Lightning, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and USF Bulls.