Areas of Practice
Wills, Trusts and Estates; Probate Administration; and Real Property law
- J.D. Harvard Law School;
- B.S. in Accounting University of North Carolina, elected to Phi Beta Kappa, elected to Beta Gamma Sigma.
Bar Memberships and Affiliations
The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section).
Bruce Marger joined the firm in May, 2016 and practices in the areas of Wills, Trusts and Estates. Prior to joining the firm, he was with Trenam Kemker and Holland & Knight, LLP.
Bruce is broadly experienced in trusts, estate planning, income tax planning for wills and trusts, probate administration and real property law as well as probate and trust litigation and qualified plan/IRA distributions.
Honors and Distinctions
- Board Certified by The Florida Bar, Wills, Trusts and Estates Law.
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell.
- The Best Lawyers in America (Trusts & Estates, Trusts & Estates Litigation), 2009-2016.
- Florida Super Lawyers 2007.
- Professionalism Award, St. Petersburg Bar Association, 2009.
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Chair, 1994-1995.
- The Florida Bar, Estate Planning and Probate Certification Committee, Chair, 1987-1988.
- The Florida Bar, Judicial Poll Committee, Chair.
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow, 1983-present.
- Masonic Home of Florida, Legal Advisor, 1980-present.
- The Hospice Foundation of the Florida Suncoast, Former Chair, 2010-2013.