The attorneys at Fisher & Sauls each have their own interests and passions – but they are united by a common dedication to civic and community service. Our attorneys bring vision, commitment, and enthusiasm to an ever-growing variety of civic groups, charities, and service organizations. Fisher & Sauls is proud to give back to our local community!
FISHER & SAULS was honored to be a sponsor of the 2018 ECC Annual Golf Tournament to benefit the Early Childhood Council of Hillsborough County, which focuses on prevention and early intervention efforts with an emphasis on assisting young children with special needs and their families. John Hamilton, Hunter Rawls, Lindsey Lamb, and Erica Smith attended the Tournament on behalf of the Firm. A great time was had by all, and our own Lindsey Lamb won the long putting contest in the golf tournament by getting the only hole-in-one out of all golfers who participated!
We are proud of Attorneys TERRY L. HIRSCH and ERICA K. SMITH, who tutor in the Lawyers for Literacy Program! TERRY and ERICA each tutor a third grade student in vocabulary and reading to prepare the student for success on the reading portion of the FSA (Florida Standards Assessments) exam.
FISHER & SAULS helps spread holiday magic in December by giving to the NEIGHBOR-TO-NEIGHBOR PROGRAM. Our attorneys and staff members generously donated cash and unwrapped toys to this outstanding local initiative, which annually provides 300 underserved families (and over 700 children) in the St. Petersburg communitywith a Christmas tree, ornaments, holiday dinner, books, bikes, and toys.
FISHER & SAULS is proud to support CASA (Community Action Stops Abuse) and to be a Champion Sponsor for the annual CASA Peace Breakfast. The CASA Peace Breakfast is an inspiring annual event in support of domestic violence survivors.
Civic Activities and Service Organizations
- Kiwanis Club of St. Petersburg
- St. Petersburg Sunrise Rotary Club
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership St. Pete
- St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership
- Tampa Bay Innovation Center
- St. Petersburg Certified Development Corp.
- Suncoast Tiger Bay
Legal Aid Organizations and Pro Bono
- Community Law Program
- Sixth Judicial Circuit Guardian ad Litem Program
- Masonic Home of Florida, Legal Advisor
Charitable Organizations and Planned Giving
- The Hospice Foundation of the Florida Suncoast
- Community Action Stops Abuse, Inc. (CASA)
- Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.
- All Children’s Hospital Development Council
- Red Cross Planned Giving Committee
- Suncoast Hospice Professional Partners Council
- Northeast Little League Board of Directors
- Pinellas Community Foundation
- Great Explorations Children’s Museum
Arts and Culture
- Bill Edwards Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Duncan McClellan DMG School Project
- Mahaffey Theater Foundation
- St. Petersburg Opera Foundation
- Morean Arts Center
- Museum of Fine Arts
Educational and Religious Organizations
- Lawyers for Literacy
- Academy of Finance, Northeast High School
- Doorways Program, Northeast High School
- Academy Prep Center of St. Petersburg
- Admiral Farragut Academy Board of Trustees
- Temple Beth-El Board of Trustees
- Lutheran Church of the Cross Day School Board of Directors
- Pinellas Educational Facilities Authority
- President’s Associates at Eckerd College
- Shorecrest Community Association
- Cathedral Church of St. Peter
- First United Methodist Church, St. Petersburg – Board of Trustees
- St. Petersburg College