Established St. Petersburg Law Firm Serving the Community for Over 80 Years
The attorneys of Fisher & Sauls, P.A. look forward to providing truly exceptional and personalized legal representation to you. We are a firm that is proud to have a long heritage of providing superlative legal counsel to the people and businesses of St. Petersburg and the Tampa Bay area, a nimbleness to adapt to and lead in the future of our profession, and a strong commitment to civic involvement and community service.
Fisher & Sauls, P.A. has been representing a diverse set of clients, both individuals and businesses, throughout St. Petersburg and the Tampa Bay area since 1936. As we move into our eighth decade, our attorneys are continuing the tradition of excellence for which our firm is known and are bringing innovative, resourceful, and creative legal services into the practice of law in the 21st century.
Our attorneys are qualified to represent you or your business in a wide array of legal matters, including estate planning, probate and trust administration, real estate matters, corporate law, and civil litigation. We are prepared to provide you with the proper advice and personal guidance to achieve optimal results. Our attorneys work as a team to develop tailored, professional, and cost-effective solutions designed to protect and promote your rights, interests, and objectives.
Fisher & Sauls is the perfect size law firm to best serve our clients’ needs. We are large enough to offer a range of expertise and talent among our attorneys, but small enough to provide personal attention and responsive communication. Our clients benefit from our responsiveness and dedication to each case.
As a legal team and as individual attorneys, we work to quickly and accurately assess our clients’ legal needs and present suitable options for addressing and resolving the matter at hand. For every legal question, we discuss the benefits, risks, and potential expense of proceeding with a given course of action.
- Estate Planning – Our goal at Fisher & Sauls is to personally tailor a comprehensive estate plan for you that protects and preserves your interests and assets. Estate planning is not just about the disposition of your assets at death – it also encompasses a plan for you if you become incapacitated and asset protection advice to help you protect your assets during your lifetime. Each person’s goals and needs are different – we can help you develop a plan that is ideal for you.
- Probate, Guardianship & Trust Administration – Our estate planning attorneys have extensive experience helping clients navigate estate and trust administration. We know the stress and uncertainty that accompanies administering the affairs of a deceased loved one. We offer compassionate counsel during an otherwise difficult time. Fisher & Sauls also represents corporate trustees and personal representatives for local and national financial institutions and trust companies.
- Real Estate & Transactional Law – With a deep understanding of the St. Petersburg real estate market, our firm represents individuals and financial institutions in a wide variety of real estate transactions, including purchases and sales, real estate investments, commercial leasing, and lending.
- Corporate & Business Law – The attorneys in our corporate and business law practice provide advice on a variety of legal matters, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, business ownership, and asset sales. Our corporate and business law attorneys partner with our estate planning group to provide business succession and tax planning for business owners. For those clients who desire it, we offer a corporate service program, in which our attorneys will insure that your annual corporate filings and other important documents are kept current – allowing you to focus on running on your business.
- Trial Practice – Litigators from Fisher & Sauls skillfully represent individuals and businesses in Florida state courts, as well as in arbitrations, mediations, and administrative proceedings. If you have a civil litigation matter and need assistance, we hope that you will allow us the privilege of representing you.
We treat our clients with respect, and we value the client relationships we have built over the years. Some of our clients are the grandchildren of original clients who sought our representation years ago. That type of committed, personal relationship typifies the Fisher & Sauls’ client experience.